Sunday, June 26, 2005

the weekend that was...

Friday

I left work around 2 pm, after coming in early...sort of...and drove straight to Ange's to pick her up and make our way to the B.Lo for our weekend extravaganza. On the way there, we were already super pumped for the good times to come and ended up delving into an underworld known as Girls Gone Wild. Yes, folks, we were buckwild. Two men in a truck I can only describe as "The Pitbull" were staring into our vehicle so hard it looked like they had X-Ray vision...so I proceeded to remove one step and flashed them. Yeah, I don't know. I got nothing. No excuse, just really never flashed anyone and felt like it. The reaction is very interesting. I mean, if a guy flashed me his uhm....appendage, sure I'd laugh and be shocked or whatever but I'd chalk it up to youthful absurdity. Guys think you want to sleep with them if you do something like this, so of course they followed us for a good few miles before realizing that it wasn't happening again. Ever.

Anyway, THEN some crazy man was tailing me even though I myself was doing a good 120 km/h....so I switched lanes, flashed him the finger and thought nothing of it. He proceeds to almost cause two accidents to catch up to me so he can "tell me what I can do with that finger, you little bitch". I winked and smiled and drove away secretly hoping he didn't have a gun and some American pride.

Anyway, after the crazyness that was The Drive There, we arrived at our hotel and went for a swim and relaxed. We went for dinner at TGI's.....and I told them it was Ange's birthday and to do something highly embarassing for her. Well, after dinner, they ask if we want anything else. I'm thinking "this is great, real smooth making it a surprise"....and then the check came. Nothing. They did NOTHING! No tip for you, suckers.

Saturday...

Got to the mall around 11:30 am. Hungry, ate at Jack's, damn fine Asiago salads and crab dip there. mmm. Shopped until I couldn't handle walking anymore. I bought some great stuff though, including a dress for Leah's reception - thank god - and I can NEVER find dresses because of the Black Girl syndrome called small waist huge ass. But it fits perfectly and I love it, it's blue and brown and super summery and cute. So then we get home and take a long nap and decide it's time to fire ourselves up for a night on Chip Street. We got DOLLED up....we were hot. Definitely, hot. We went downtown and drank here and there, every bar in the states seems to have an enormous cover, so we wasted a good $10 just trying to pick a bar we liked. We settled on the Kiss party at Sub Zero...it was hot. We danced up a storm and DJ Anthony called us out on the radio like 10 times, it was great! Then, the part of the night we are now refering to as The Dykes happened. So, some guy with cracked teeth is trying to dance with us and clearly we're not having any of that. Some girl sees that we're in distress and basically tells him to piss off for us. Thank you, we tell the girl, who now thinks we are her best friends for life. She invites us into the dank alley known as the Smoking Lounge, where you can barely fit one person, and we went for whatever reason to watch her chain smoke and enjoy her crazy stories. Her eyes were twitching all over the place, turns out she was on E....not cool. not cool, at all. Except, people on E love EVERYTHING. She was loving us and she bought us many many drinks. Then she tells us she is married, her husband is at home, and her girlfriend is with her. How nice, we think, she's hanging out w/her girl and having a good time. No, her GIRLfriend, as in they are full-on muff diving lesbianese freaks. I've never heard so much vulgar girl on girl talk before in my life. At one point Dyke #2 - Carmen? - grabbed Ange's chest, and we became scared for our lives. They also introduced us to some guy Martin who was cute, very nice, but turned out to be equally freaky. It became clear that they were screening candidates for what would be known later in THEIR evening as The Orgy. Angela went to the bathroom and I told them I had to go find her and informed Angela that we had to leave immediately. By this time it was about 2:30 am anyway...we went outside, witnessed a three-way fight involving two girls with bad weaves and some guy who clearly needs to stop cheating on his crazy girlfriend, ,met a man named Stacey who thought we were certified and verified twins, and got winked at by more men than we could count. It was home time.

Sunday....

We went to Chili's for lunch and WHO was there but John Steven's from American Idol. So weird. We went up to him like we were old friends, all "Hey john! it's sarah and angela!!" He took a picture with us and he was VERY VERY quiet, almost oddly so. It's like "Speak into my good ear son!" but super sweet young boy. what is he, 18? a baby.

now i'm home, and i'm bummed. angela says i'm self involved. maybe i am. i AM neurotic, and aren't neurotic people automatically self involved? ugh. i hate being neurotic. and self involved. am i self involved? no, no. i can't be. i mean, am I?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ceeta Bonita said...

See mama.. I knew you would obsess over that self involved thing... girllll we talked about it.. so I hope that you are over it! N E Wayz.. we had an amazing weekend and I can't wait to hit up Chip St. Again and Again. And no country bumpkins allowed okkkkk!

your girl.. me loves...
LOLLLLLAAAAAAAAA

5:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

we didn't talk about it. and i'm not about to either!

Chip St. was killer, we have to go again for shizza! more black AIDS braces! lolol

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home