Wednesday, July 13, 2005

DAVE: I'M WATCHING YOU

I'm a sneaky gal, I am.

Ok, so here's another "I'm endearingly retarded" story. This morning, I grab my usual PC brand protein shake for breakfast, they're pretty good...nice and chocolatey...my mom makes me drink them so that I actually eat breakfast. teehee.

so anyway, i shake it and open it, only to completely forget about it because i was so enthralled by the radio. So, a few minutes later I recall that I brought it and rather than look at the can and take my eyes away from the road, I - like a good driver - just grabbed the can and shook it. Only, it was already open, and it splattered everywhere. On my purse, my car seats, the door, the steering wheel, and more importantly all over my white shirt. Thank god I had another shirt to save the day.

Also, I saw a dump truck on fire today on the highway. I mean literally, flaming and burning and ON FIRE not just smoking. It was b-a-n-a-n-a-s I tell you.

I have a question for those of you who read my blog: how important are birthdays to you? Do you always buy your friends/family presents? Do you expect presents? Do you basically expect a big deal every single year? What is the birthday standard? The way I see it, birthdays come every year, and sometimes a big f*ing hoopla just isn't necessary, sometimes it is. I say go with the flow damnit! Some people do not say that though, not at all. Some people heartily disagree. Do you?

2 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

My call: The only thing I want from people for my birthday is to show up to whatever I have planned, and have some drinks. I use it as an excuse to get friends together, I don't see birthdays as a big deal.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i agree! no pressure. i like to have a bash and wear a cheap plastic crown (seriously) :)

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home