Sunday, July 10, 2005

HATS OFF TO THE BOLANS

Well, I guess I'm starting backwards, beginning with today...

Leah and Jeff's reception was really nice, Hernder Winery is amazing - at 8th St. Louth for you Niagara people who might need a winery for whatever reason? - and the day couldn't have been more perfect for it. Leah seems really happy, and it was really nice to see the Farnan's after so long. Well, except Carol who I see everytime she comes over for poker night and ignores my teachings.

Anyway, Saturday...good times were had boating, drinking, more boating and more drinking at brendan's. i enjoy a good summertime BBQ/drinkfest in the outdoors. a fire going. awesome. saw some stupid human tricks, tested the limits of drunkenness, boated over to Turner's and felt some yankee love. saw some stars and got some wind in my hair.

A near perfect summer night. thanks to all who made it the time and a half it was....and pictures should follow, though i'm not sure how since i didn't take any....

3 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

I'm glad you could make it for the Saturday night festivities. Good times were had!

Excellent Blog.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

me too, it was so much fun!

and your photos are amazing.

10:11 AM  
Blogger martin said...

Thank you!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home