Friday, July 15, 2005

HOLD ME CLOSER TONY DANZA...

So, I know I've thought of this before...my brother and I had it as a running joke for a while, but I forgot all about it when today, on the way to work I hear "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John on the radio. As the chorus approaches, my mind subconsciously flips into memory mode and I sing "Hold me closer Tony Danzaaaaa".....

In honour of song lyrics sometimes not sounding like they should, please comment on your own mistaken song lyrics. Share with me the joy that is hilarious lyrical mistakes.

2 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

Tony Danza, that's classic.

The only one I can remember now is instead of "There's a Bad Moon on the Rise", it's "There's a Bathroom on the right" :)

I'll find more!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

that one's good! :) i know there are tons out there, but i can't think of anymore right now either.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home