Thursday, July 21, 2005


sooo i'm an idiot. yes, it's true. emily, you know what i'm talking about. i need to go bang my head against the wall.

Shakespeare in the vineyard was cool. Emily and I drove through the crazy winding scenery of Effingham down to Henry of Pelham and met up with her dad and stepmom and The Other Emily. It was crazy hot, but a few glasses of wine cooled us off a bit. Henry of Pelham wine is excellent, though I only tried the white. Red wine reminds me of those nights spent in the dank quarters of Dylan's apartment listening to Bell & Sebastien and White Stripes albums. I'm not sure where that came from, it just reminded me, so I posted the above photo in honour of the old times.

Went out with Jordan the other night. What a disaster. The funny thing is, there's this boy i really like but just can't bring myself to do anything about. i guess it's fear, but as a result i have gone on a few bad dates with someone i clearly do not like. never again!

i am going to go to bed feeling confused tonight, and somehow i don't think morning will shake that feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home