Thursday, July 14, 2005


The storm is here. It's thundering and lightning and it feels weird to get rained on when it hasn't rained in many days.

So, tonight Emme and I decided to get together for a marathon catch-up girlchat. Should be fun times...and Dave's mother is obsessed with me dating her son, it's the Phil&SarahGate Scandal v 2.0. I met him a few times, but we didn't exactly chat, mostly because he didn't speak. I hate that!

Anyway, I just made a stopover at Ange's to see if something came in the mail for me in the form of stuff from e-bay I'm pretending I didn't buy on e-bay so as to hide my rampant obsession. i better get home. i need to eat dinner and bust out the pilates. later all.

2 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

yeah it didn't really rain here... it's too hot!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

rain rain rain...all day long...rain rain rain while i sing this song.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home