Monday, July 18, 2005

Well, like a genius I OD'd on sleep this weekend. Out of a possible 60 hours, I managed to sleep approximately 28 of them. So then, Sunday night I couldn't sleep at all. I tossed and turned all night and then woke up in a haze at 7 am for the work day. It was not fun I tell ya, not fun. Hopefully tomorrow is less ridiculous.

Last night before bed I watched TLC's 101 Things Removed from the Human Body. Everyone involved in the accidents survived, so they showed actual photos from the accidents. It was unfathomably disgusting, I can't believe I even watched enough to see two photos. One man impaled himself on a huge metal screw bar through the HEAD. It went through his sinus cavity and out his eye socket and managed not to pop his eyeball out with it. Sick. Another man impaled his face on a pitchfork, it went through his cheek and eyes but the prongs didn't actually go through his head or eye, just the facial skin, so he survived. Sick. They also had an interesting little sidebar called 50 Things removed from the Rectal Cavity, which involved a baseball, tennis ball, jelly jar, the head of a child's doll and a bicycle pump. Seriously, a pump! First of all, how? Second of all, why? There just aren't answers.


Anyway, on that note I am going to Ange's to pick up some stuff. Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

You gotta ask Dave about the "oh those guys" story he has. Speaking of rectal insertions... Not involving Dave in case you were worried!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i WAS worried, i hope BBD doesn't swing that way! ;) i will have to ask him about these strange stories...

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home