Sunday, July 31, 2005

Well this weekend turned out to be great. I had no real plans going into it, but I tried to make my own fun if I could. So Saturday, I got the bright idea to take my dog and try to bike around the canal. I started at the end of Ontario road and took the path all the way across to the 406/Woodlawn side, and back to Ontario. The only thing is, I hadn't completely realized how long this would actually take, and it ended up taking nearly 3 hours. I felt like I was abusing my dog, but we stopped 6 or 7 times to take a dip in the water, and I had brought two bottles of water and lots of dog treats. So I guess I was somewhat prepared. It was a really lovely bikeride. So then, I went home and passed out. By the time my mom woke me up, it was dinnertime.

Today I went back to the canal - am I obsessed? - in the morning. Em and I decided to go to the beach, so we took some magazines, a blanket, some sunscreen and tanning lotion and our bathing suits and hauled ass to Long Beach. It was a beautiful day, really sunny and nice and warm. We laid on the beach for about 2 hours and then swam for a few hours...it was an awesome day. We did tons of water tricks and swam in the waves.

Tomorrow is the holiday Monday! I keep forgetting. I can't believe it's already August 1. Have fun at work Marty :) I am going to bed blissfully happy today, because I'm back! yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

Oh I'll have fun, you'll be missing out!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home