Saturday, July 23, 2005



Well today has been a gorgeous day. I slept in, to be woken by the phone ringing. Ange and I had a chat and discussed this and that...I love those conversations where you talk about something important, but not bad important. We had one of those. Fun.

I took Jenny to the canal, we walked along the water for about an hour and a half. It was hot but not too bad, we just ran around and walked up the hills and down to the water. It was fun.

Oh I also finally called Classic Farms, only Mandy wasn't there and I think her daughter answered and had no clue what was going on as far as lessons are concerned, so I'll have to call back later. Now, I must go to the pharmacy before it closes and get my butt to Ange's. Good weekend all.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

Awesome picture, best pants ever. Also a great movie. :)

I'm having a pretty good weekend. Glad to hear yours is good as well.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home