Thursday, August 04, 2005

RUN RUN, RUN RUN, EVERYBODY MOVE, RUN

Well, incase you hadn't heard, there was a craaazy freaky deaky plane accident at Toronto Pearon Int'l Airport August 2 at approximately 4:04 pm. Did I not just write a lengthy post about another Canadian plane accident? I am clearly disturbed. As this photo reveals, these people were not so disturbed as they stopped to grab their bags on the way to saving their lives. I can honestly say that this would be one instance where my clothes would be my last priority. That plane could take my iPOD, Costume Nacional bag and my beige UGGs for all I care. I'm hauling ass if I'm in a burning plane! It amazes me that these people thought of their bags.

Anyway, everything is back to normal in the life of Sarah B. I think I was PMSing and didn't realize it until it became blatantly obvious. Anyway, I have been bummed about the lack of Cory in my life as of late, but we have plans for tonight so I'm quite excited about that. I'm sitting at my desk eating a Subway sub. It's very yummy. Apparently, some dude at my work ordered a crapload of bubble wrap and cardboard and it isn't exactly sized to fit through the front door. It's pretty amusing.

Speaking of work, shout out to Em-Dawg who is thoroughly enjoying her new job! We are thisclose to our next shopping spree girlfriend! Emily's quote of the week: "Is it wrong to have so much money spent before its made? Oh why am I asking you!" hahaha. sooo true. why ARE you asking me.

This Saturday is dress up and go to Port Dalhousie and get hammed night, anyone else in?? You know you want to!!




2 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

boy, wouldn't their faces have been red if they'd died while trying to retrieve their luggage.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol. also from the severe burning?

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home