Saturday, August 06, 2005

YOU CHILDREN ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!

People. people. people! You're driving me nuts.

Answering machine etiquette: do not cuss me off on my answering machine! if you're mad at me, please wait until i am actually listening, i can't delete messages until they're completely done and, well, that's just annoying.

Dinner etiquette: please! do not invite me over and then tell me why your girlfriend hates me for no reason. it somewhat ruins the dinner.

Ok. now that that's out of the way, tonight is going to be good times! It's currently between Port Dalhousie, St. Paul Street or Hamilton. Loves it! Hopefully will have good stories for tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

friendship etiquette:
Do not make plans on more than one occasion and then not call all day citing you "forgot".. I sit around waiting for a call all day.. and well that's just ANNOYING

5:01 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

oh we could throw down about this one!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home