Monday, September 05, 2005

HOLIDAY MONDAY PRE-WORK BLAH'S.

Nicole Richie always looks hot when she is photographed leaving the gym. Granted, it is highly questionable as to whether or not she actually works out since I'm pretty sure it's hard to do so much as make a peace sign with nothing but lettuce and chocolate ex-lax in your stomach. But clearly that's neither here nor there. I do not look hot leaving the gym. Especially when I'm limping to my car. Today, Stacy made me do some crazy shit. He apparently believes that his definition of "build up slowly" is the same as mine. In fact, it is not. But that's cool, I pay the man to make me do whatever he thinks I should do. And I do it with a smile - and sometimes a gasp for breath. Stacy and Joanna are hot. I'm telling you, if Joanna could jump on my back and come everywhere with me I'd take her. I love her. She sends me hilarious motivational e-mails that say things like "try to stay away from fruit for a while, all that sugar!". Anyway, after meeting with Stacy I had to get gas, so I stopped at Sunoco on Bunting and paid $52 to fill up the Tullster. On what planet is $52 worth three or four days of driving back and forth to work? I wanted to slit my wrists with my credit card at that very moment. Then, as I'm leaving the store with my beloved raspberry Aquafina, I find that Stacy has somehow managed to immobilize my left leg and I almost trip out the door on to my face.

I'm diggin that summer's over. I love the fall, it's a very romantical season what with the warm colours and leaves and such. I love going to the pumpkin patch and playing in the pumpkins. At W's farm they always have funny pumpkin sculptures that move and such. Also, every woman knows that fall was created as a gift to those who love clothes. mmm clothes. Yes, fall is hot. I love going for long walks in fall. My favourite thing in the entire world is September sunsets.

Tomorrow: Elton John concert. Elton John is a hot bitch. I don't know any other man more fabulous than Elton. Ok I'm lying, but still he's such a delicious trainwreck.


Good luck to anyone who is starting school by the way! Relish it, because post grad panic doesn't take long to set in.

3 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

the real world sucks.

7:46 PM  
Blogger wonderland said...

It must nice living a a four seasoned land. Great blog.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

wonderland it's alright, unless of course it's December, January, February, March or early April. Then it sucks.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home