Friday, September 30, 2005

Is it Friday already? You know something is seriously wrong when yesterday feels like Monday and you can barely remember September beginning let alone coming to an end. Time is flying. I am completely exhausted after the week i've had. i feel drained. thank god tomorrow night my parents are going to my uncle's new restaurant for dinner. my uncle was believed to be in the big house, but apparently he's been using his time to...start up a business? it's a mystery. but anyway, yes thank god i will have alone time for at least a little while. i am feeling an anti social week coming on, what with all the running around i've been doing. sometimes, simplicity is key. on a gross note: i have been waking up to wolf spiders (yes, keith, you were right.) in my basement every single morning. in my door way. in my bathroom mat. in the hallway. it's absolutely disgusting. they're huge, i like to refer to them as black widows. to top it off, it seems that 3 AM is the magic "wake up and toss and turn for 4 hours" hour, and if anyone saw the exorcism of emily rose they know how 3 AM wakeups can scare the bejesus out of you.

things i currently need:

gold ballet flats from payless. DEEE-lish.
sleep.
to drink more water, i've been neglecting my favourite habit as of late.
sleep.
a full day of wearing PJ's and not getting out of bed.
sleep.
new jeans.
sleep.

goodnight all. the degrassi post is still coming, i'm just laaaazy.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, spiders are freaky. But kinda cool when you think about all the bugs they eat. I don't know what you consider huge, but the bigger the scarier.

Anywho, have you been over to dlisted? Those damn racist posters have forced MK to set-up some sort of filter system. Huh? I don't get it.

The worst thing is all the previous posts on his blog have been erased!!? Some of my best material was on that blog!

He said his only other option was to allow just registered posters. Shit, I would've registered, just to have him keep all earlier entries.

Oh well. Maybe skip the scary movies for a month, and go see something funny. 3 AM is rough.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i hear you! man, when I saw that MK's comments were erased I was pissed. I love looking back at strings it's part of the fun! blah. plus, a lot of the anonymous people are dumbasses and it's not just racism. he should have made us register, i would have too! and that way there'd be less anonymous assholes who won't register just to spam.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

censorship sucks big time. but things got out of control and blogger.com didn't want people having some ideas about registering and starting racist/ nazi blogs... i guess.
no updates sarah????
hope you're all right.
have a good night.
beijo grande
luís

5:17 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

P.S. And the only bad thing about this Haloscan, is people can post using your name, like what they do in Perez' site.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Hi sluts,

Yeah I'm sad all the comments are gone. But I have them all stored for safe keeping!

Haloscan bites, but has some hot features. I'm so hungover Sarah. It's gross

11:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol MK i love how you always call us sluts, it's hot! :) it's cool, after a while i don't look back at old comments anyway...but i am a creature of habit so new things always piss me off!

Hungover is hot! Did you go out and get laid? ;) next time i'm in NY we gotta hook up just so I can see you in person and shower you with love and affection!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

p.s. i'm good luis just lazy/busy lately! :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Look up darling if you're ever in NY!

I'm a creature of habit too. So Haloscan totally sucks for me but I'm getting used to it.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I agree with all of y'all. I hate change.

Sarah, I also hate Rachel Leigh Cook. That ho was kissing all over my sweetie, Josh Duhamel, on Las Vegas last night. Who does she think she is?

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Sarah, you're getting lazy. Or getting laid. It's gonna be a week soon without a post.

You still there?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Post something Sarah!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's official Sarah, you're spending all your free time on MK's blog.

I hope all is well.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

hi sarah! mk is right. post something, hehehe. have a great weekend!!!
beijo grande
luís

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home