Thursday, September 15, 2005

REX LOST, BUT I'D STILL DO HIM



Wow, Melissa looked seriously hot in her many outfits of the evening....and Rex, poor thing, is still hot despite his crushing loss. Ok it wasn't that crushing, this is Canadian TV after all. Too bad he lives clear across the country from me or I'd throw him a loser's party for two.










God I hate Ben Mulroney. He's such a pansy. I mean, gay but won't admit it so it's just annoying. And at least Seacrest - another queen who won't admit it - is humorous! Ben is just plain vanilla, unfunny, and totally fake! When people get voted off he like practically licks their asses so they won't cry! Crying makes good TV let them cry if they want! Anyway, everyone looked hot, and congratulations to Melissa O'Neil...let's hope she has at least as much success as Kalan Porter, the last winner....and not Ryan Malcolm, whose career went down the shitter 5 minutes after the finale. Loves it!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:17 PM  
Blogger martin said...

yeah, she's pretty cute still.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Did you vote Sarah?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

MK I didn't vote :( Not once. But apparently it was the biggest season ever, like 34 Million votes...which is good considering there are only like 33 million people in Canada.

9:28 AM  
Blogger jp online said...

You are so vulgar and brutal and honest on MK's site- I love you- Can I make you a keychain and carry you around all the time, and make all those retards on the train with their PSP2 video games and Ipods jealous!!!

=)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

thanks..i think?? lol
MK always brings out my vulgar bitchy mean side! :) it's funny because i don't like to swear much out loud, but in writing WATCH OUT! Oh and I'll definitely be your keychain baby! ;)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Ceeta Bonita said...

Fuck.. its so true sissy.. I started out hardcore watching and then these RETARDS just made me nuts.. I couldn't continue.. CDN IDOL is a cheap imitation of the real thing.. cause the judges love everyone.. even that Newfie bitch that was yodeling last year!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol they love the dumbest least talented people and zac is REALLY mean to anyone with actual talent...Jennie the Newfie was ridiculous! She had no place in the top 10...this year's winner was hot though and talented...i loved her when she sang the De-Lovely song...

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home