Wednesday, September 14, 2005



Well, I guess her pregnancy was real after all. The demon child had to come sometime. There was no stopping that shit. I guess congratulations are in order...but not from me, I'm waiting for that kid to start backtalking and impregnating women the world over like its father!

So, my brother moved in with his fiancée (i hate that word, but..) recently. which is great! I'm over here today for dinner and we're going out for my brother (Jeff)'s birthday, and I notice that the shade I like to call pink is everywhere! I'm choking on pink up in here! Pink sheets, curtains, bathmats, even pink blankets and slippers. It's amazing what some guys will do to keep their source of ass happy. lol I'm kidding I love you guys! I am a bridesmaid in their wedding. I can't wait! Hey, maybe I can convince her to let me wear a light pink disaster of a dress with a gargantuan crown like Jordan!

OMG I also heard the best news. And by best I mean salacious gossip that makes others feel bad and makes me feel good. So, my brother once dated this annoying girl for like 2 years. He broke up with her and she went insane and called his ass 10 times a day. Around the same time, I went out with this guy a few times who ended up standing me up and being generally really mean! Anyway, these two ended up getting together and of course my brother and I constantly trash talked that relationship even though we went on to have our own tormented love lives (separately from each other. i wouldn't date my brother this isn't Kentucky!) Turns out, the Boy is cheating on the Girl now with some crazy chick he works with! I know, it's mean and considering it was ages ago I shouldn't still take pleasure from this, but nuts to mental health! That shit is funny!

Ok, I better get my ass off the computer and out the door before everyone leaves me. Night all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 PM  
Blogger penguin party said...

celebrities like britney spears shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.

way too much stupidity.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

I wish I was her baby. That bitch is going to be able to do whatever he wants!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

sooo true. i mean, how the fuck can britney discipline the kid. she's in her own rebelling stage!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ceeta Bonita said...

Not to mention he's got K-Feds as a role model. I hate that grimy teeth, holey underwear, chronic smokin' bitch!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of this brat!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home