Monday, September 19, 2005


Well well well. Today was the 20th season premiere of Oprah. Did anyone else see that shit? Not very good I must say. First of all, Jennifer Aniston was supposed to be this big interview, and it was NOTHING! Not once did she even utter the name Brad...I can see her not talking about Angelina but I thought for sure Oprah would at least ask what everyone wants to know!?! "Do you want to straight up kill Angelina with a black stiletto heel to the eyeball?!" But I love Oprah to death and I always will and I don't care how much she kisses celebrity ass I will always love her! I always wanted to be Bette Midler when I was little, but ever since I was like 15 I wanted to be Oprah. She is the queen! I would SO love a show where I could bring on celebrities and crazy people all at the same time and still get away with pretending I care about helping them! I just want to hear all about your dirty laundry! That's a hot job. I'd be great at that because I have a lot of dirty laundry of my own and I am a good listener mostly and I am very empathetic. I could get down with crazy, rich, old, and young alike. I think I could take over Oprah's job. I could gain/lose the same 50 lbs. three times over if people really want an O clone! But seriously, I think Oprah definitely has the best job on earth and I wish I had it, that's for sure. I love to talk. If I could get paid to do it all the time, I'd basically be in heaven.
Anyway, I'm in the PMS rage right now so nothing I say is all that relevant because I am thinking highly irrationally. I'm going to try and find my iPOD cd and cords. If I don't I'm screwed! I'm not being dramatic, no. not at all.Posted by Picasa

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Why won't she give me some money. She seriously can give each of us AT LEAST $1K each.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

true that! hell, she could pay off my car and not even bat an eye..but i love that rich biotch.

5:39 PM  
Blogger saratheobold2428 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howard Stern read an article from today's London Mirror about Oprah spending all her time with her girlfriend, and ignoring longtime lover Steadmen.

Supposedly she is designing some ultimate bitch palace on some tropical resort, but will not involve her male buddy.

Although the Mirror didn't actually spell out D-Y-K-E, it sorta smelled that way. Funny how we never get stories like that in the States.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Luis said...

Sarah, I love you. I always read the dlisted comments. That's how I ended up here. Loved what you just wrote about loving to talk. Congratulations for your blog!!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

aww thanks luis that's super sweet! you're hot! :)

anon 8:10...that's so hilarious i never read that! but true, so european of them to be THAT salacious and mean...here celebs think they have it tough, they have no clue!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Luís said...

sarah just called me a hot!!!
you made my day. i'll try to visit your blog more often. thank you.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Ceeta Bonita said...

girrrlll luis is loving you! Luis -Sarah is one sexy bitch so you need to come to Canada and see what us Cdn Girls are REALLY workin' with-- Caliente..

2:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hahaha ok don't OVERsell the product lol

12:02 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

oversell? gosh, hahaha. i love this picture of sarah, her smile and her hilarious comments. perfect girl! unfortunately canada is so far, far away:) and sadder than that is the fact i can't find smart girls like sarah... there aren't many around. i guess... girls with brains are sexier to me! so that's why i'm loving you!
have a great weekend!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

i meant to insert the sad smiley :(, not the happy one :) after the sentence "unfortunately canada is so far, far away:)"
my bad.
kisses sarah! and thanks ceeta for being cool to me.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Ceeta Bonita said...

luis, u rock brutha!
and sarah- u my little sissy- I know you are one hot bitch.. I've seen you in your skivvies after all!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol you guys are freaks! but luis you sound like a very nice boy. not like my pesky dlisted stalker who apparently thinks i look like a bull!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Ah, don't worry about that person Sarah. It just shows that they're jealous.

Nice blog btw!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

thanks kristi! you're hot, i love your little cat pic :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

:) Thanks for the compliment! But, you're hotter. You and ceeta bonita are pretty cool chicks.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

Hi Sarah. I was reading the comments... I'm not the stalker. I'm a DListed reader and happened to see your picture and fall in love with you. And yes, I'm a nice boy! Thank you! Kisses:)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

aw i know luis, i was only kidding! :) my stalker is mean! you're always super nice. but trust me i am nothin special just a regular girl.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

not regular to me!!!! gosh, i'm in love with your small picture, big smile and always supernice comments:)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home