Monday, October 31, 2005

BOO!



Happy Hallowe'en everyone! I hope you have fun at whatever you're doing tonight. I got all my Hallowe'en partying out of me this weekend. Since I live in the country and my street doesn't even have street lamps let alone trick or treaters, I don't have the Hallowe'en vibe going on, but maybe you who live in actual towns do! Enjoy! :)

P.S. Degrassi's on tonight and it's hot! Craig and Manny are hooking it up, JT is now some kind of television star on a kids program? Yeah I don't get that. But, uhm, apparently he is contemplating selling drugs because Liberty's preggers and he needs money to pay for that shit if she decides to keep the baby! JT, don't do it!

UPDATE: JT stole Oxycontins from his job at Shoppers at the end of Degrassi and is fully going to sell that shit to help pay for his bébé with Liberty. What an idiot. Liberty is going to kick his skinny white ass.

P.S.S. Don't tell me how SAW II is because I've heard it's fuckin SICK and really scary but I wanna see it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

Jt's gonna be a pimp now with all the cash he pulls in from the drugs! I hate that kid!!
You are so right Liberty is gonna kick his ass!!! LMAO!!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol yeah I can't stand JT either
he is just so annoying and they play his character like he's hot ever since he hit puberty when really he's GROSS. me no likey!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Lo said...

OMG Sarah, the first Saw movie will scare the fucking shit out of you! Just when you start thinking ok, is this gonna end? The best part of the movie happens! SO SO good, truly creepy.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home