Thursday, October 13, 2005

Degrassi: The Next Generation



K any of you bitches that don't like this show can just suck it up for me for one second! I love Degrassi. I loved the original Degrassi and I love the next generation even more! This shit is so hot. Where we I even begin for people who haven't seen it? Ok, Emma the main character is the bastard child of one of the characters on the original series - Spike. So, the show kind of centers around her and her slutty good-girl-gone-bad best friend Manny (Manny highlights: slept with Craig when he had a girlfriend. Got drunk and showed her tits to the principal's son while he videotaped her. Tried to get breast implants with the money she made acting in a Kevin Smith film - he was on the show in a two part season finale last year)





But in true Degrassi style there are about 800 "main" characters. MK you'd totally love Marco! He's played by Adamo Ruggiero and he's a totally hot gay guy on the show who claims not to be gay in real life but totally is! What a queen! He's a total giver. He was dating Paige's brother Dylan for a while but I guess Dylan went off to University and dumped Marco's hot gay ass!



Then there's Craig. I love Craig. He's hot, he's in a band, he has bipolar disorder and acts like a fuckin chooch half the time! But did I mention he's kinda hot?


Ok then there's Ellie...she dated Marco but then he realized he was a big gay queen and dumped her ass. Then she proceeded to become a cutter which we later find out is because her mother is a drunk fuck. Then she dates Sean who is like the token badass on Degrassi - he steals and talks in ebonix. That's BAD people. BAD. But then it was like this season there was no mention of her and Sean and all of a sudden she was single and in love with Craig who got dumped by Ashley long distance. Man I can't even keep this shit straight!

Uhm If there's one character I can't stand it's Paige. She reminds me of Hohan. She's a total bitch. She's supposed to be the Most Popular Girl or something, but she's totally fugly! Like on what planet is this bitch considered pretty? The best Paige moment is when she and Alex smoked a joint at school and when they got high they actually LOOKED high.




Ashley - this bitch used to be all preppy and she dated Jimmy who is also really hot before he got shot and ended up in a wheelchair. Then she went all goth and weird. Then she dated Craig but he cheated on her with Manny then they got back together and broke up again because Craig was a whackjob. She's a skank!




There are too many bloody characters! This show is hot. I won't hear of anything else. IT'S A GOOD SHOW DAMNIT.

10 Comments:

Blogger ffleur said...

Hey Sarah, I used to watch the old show sometimes. But I'm an old fuck now and can't get into this new one.(not old but definitely blase). I remember Ralph M??? (he is bald or shaves off all his hair now, how disappointing, I used to think he was cute)

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit Sarah, my head is spinning. I've never heard of it, but I am too cheap for cable.

Any girl on girl characters?

7:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha i know man, this show is nuts, Degrassi is infamous for having no less than 25 main characters, and constantly adding! I remember there was a lesbian-themed show on the old and new one, but no really lesbian characters...

ffleur: Remember Simon from the old one? he works for the same company as me! but i've never met him DAMNIT. :)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops. Pigs Gone Wild Update: There running footage here in the states of Quebec police slamming a woman's head against a car after a chase.

Damn Sarah, I am not gonna play debate with you anymore. How strange is that?!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol anon 10:02 whoever you are i love you! you're always keepin' me on my toes.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous joydivision said...

Hi Sarah.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Realcoolmom said...

I watch it with my 11 year old daughter. It rocks!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hey joy, what's...up? :)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! Shake off the pumpkin brew & post!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous erica said...

hey Sarah, WHO'S GONNA BE PREGNANT? I TOTALLY BET IT MIGHT BE HAZEL. But other than that I am stumped. I also think it might be liberty, the too perfect girl gets knocked up, love it. In California it's aired on Fridays so if you know before, please post!!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home