Thursday, October 20, 2005

GETTING MY FIX...


I have to see new pictures of Nicole Richie on a regular basis. Seriously, my head would like explode if I didn't know what she was doing/snorting/wearing/drinking/not eating every single day. I'm starting to believe the following about what it takes to become the new It Girl in your own world: fugly boots*, a big bag, even bigger sunglasses, jutting collar and breast bones, a gigantic coffee and/or heavily caffeinated beverage, and clothes that defy the amount of money you actually posess. Is that all? I think I've got it covered, then.

*I, too, own several pairs of boots that attract all types of "opinions", and in no way am I judging the girl for wearing them. I love my so-last-season mukluk boots and everyone at a certain workplace that shall remain nameless who chooses to make fun of them everytime I wear them can sod off because they're hot. THEY ARE TOO.

6 Comments:

Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

I am totally into the sunglasses thing too. Looking like a bug is the new...um....whatever!

7:42 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

For some reason, Richie's anti-fashion becomes fashion. In this case, the combination of shorts with winter boots really does a wonderous job of highlighting her super creamy thighs.

So it works.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

getflix she is so hot isn't she? what is it about her? she was the ugliest woman alive about 18 months ago and then BAM.

9:57 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

I think her inner beauty emerged once she got her ass away from that idiot Hilton!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yes there is the Paris factor. Anyone within Paris' realm has to be uglier than her, and that ain't easy! Good for Nicole for breaking the cycle.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole is awesome and gorgeous- Paris SUCKS (literally)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home