Saturday, October 22, 2005

KIDS IN AMERICA PREMIERE




Nicole and her collarbones dressed up for the premiere of Kids in America. Gotta say, she looks hot. She IS hot. Designers must be clamoring to dress this bitch because she always has the best dresses for events. I guess it's easy when you're the same size as the hanger!


But what I wanna know is, how come you never see her wearing jeans anymore? She's morphine into Mary-Kate with her friggin Value Village old lady dress addiction. Look how hot she looks in jeans! Not to mention before the lack of food started claiming her hairline. She really should have stopped losing weight there. And I know it's, like, totally unhealthy but NR's new nose totally makes me want a nose job. I have a bulb! Ugh I am in a feeling ugly phase! Maybe it's all the celebrities I'm constantly seeing everywhere.



6 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

She's a smart cookie. She wears those damn insect glasses all the time.

By the time we get a picture of her without them, it's like . . . wow!

I have to admit that I've never seen that series she was in with Parisite, but I think the first season must be on DVD, so I might rent it. "The Simple Life" right?

7:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yea...i only ever saw the first season...and even that wasnt that good looking back. just kinda funny at the time because of the novelty aspect, and paris' sex tape had just come out. :P

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Nicole- she's gorgeous now- but could gain a good 5-10 lbs. back. I'm glad that it is getting cooler out again here, b/c she's not wearing the granny dresses lately- she looks elegant no matter what she wears now.....whereas Paris, looks like a whore

6:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ya I don't do paris posts because paris is a whore. big, stupid, braindead whore.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah, if it weren't for Paris, we wouldn't know the Nicole we know today. Thank Nicky for deciding against The Simple Life and letting Nicole in.

As much as I also despise Paris and Nicole of course made that show watchable, ya gotta give credit where credit is due.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

that's true anon...without Paris Nicole woulda been nada! so funny how that works. but nicole is so much better now.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home