Sunday, October 09, 2005



MK I don't mean to rip you off but HELL NO!!! She's already showing, that means she has to be nearly 4 months pregnant. She got pregnant in JULY?! That means she had been dating him for what? 3 months? Ok I get that Hollywood is different than the real world, but where I come from if you're pregnant with a man's baby 3 months into a relationship and only a few months after dumping your fiancée/boyfriend of 5 years, you're a straight up HO! I wonder what her family is thinking? I know what they're thinking..."Lord don't let this baby have Tom's snaggleteeth!"

5 Comments:

Anonymous luís said...

Maybe it's not Tom Cruises' baby... Whatever. I don't care about them. They freak me out. Creep couple.

11:58 PM  
Blogger JEN said...

I totally agree, straight up HO! And to think she was a virgin and gave it up to Tom that quick, HO!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I know!! do you believe she was a virgin though? She's gonna try and tell me she never fucked with Chris Klein?! I donno about that! I think this girl is deluded. She's the clean Britney.

10:27 AM  
Blogger pixie2837 said...

They are singing "we're in the money..."

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her teeth aren't much better.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home