Thursday, October 20, 2005



Oh my god you guys, I was seriously shocked when I caught this shit on PrimeTime tonight. These twins - ironically, named Lamb and Lynx after...famous strippers? maybe? - are 12 year old identical twin sisters that write and sing songs. Awww, cute, right? WRONG. These bitches are total white supremacists! They sing about loving Hitler, and when asked on PrimeTime about Hitler they said the following:

"He was a great man"
"He had some really good ideas"

Interviewer: "He murdered 6 million Jews"

Racist 12 year olds: "That's an exaggeration. I don't believe there were that many Jews alive back then".

Oh NO she didn't! Ok look, I am sensitive to racism because I myself am of mixed race but I'm not an idiot. I know racism exists. Sometimes in small ways I catch myself being prejudice. I'm by no means saying I'm racist, but you know how it is. You have ideas based on stereotypes that are unavoidable. But this is a bit MUCH. Seriously, I thought the only people who praised Hitler anymore were Grand Pubahs or whatever in the KKK. 12 year olds?! I can't even think of what to say about this. It speaks for itself.

But, you know what's hot? Apparently the Hitler Twins (has a nice ring to it, no? Kind of like the Olsen twins) made up some care boxes for victims of Hurricane Katrina and inside they put messages of how they only wanted the boxes to go to white people and white power and blah blah, and not one white person in Mississippi where the boxes went took it. Amen bitches! Even in their time of need they declined that shit. I love that! Thank god some people still have it in them to stand up for what's right.

7 Comments:

Blogger Esbee said...

It's pretty obvious how whacked someone is when they think Bush too liberal. ATTILA THE HUN IN 2008!

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2350

Your blog is great fun.

5:15 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Blame the parents.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Lo said...

I still here racist shit coming out of people's mouth in today's day & age. We were out front our office building having a smoke about a month ago, and this black man was trying to back up into a parking spot, when this car with 2 white guys speeding didnt see him and they slammed on the breaks & started honking, and the passenger yells out the window get the fuck out of the was Ni**er. This was in the middle of the afternoon downtown Toronto. My friends & I were appalled, it was so disgusting.

The parents of those kids should be shot in places where they will bleed to death very slowly.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous eddie munster said...

This kinda relates - Just saw the Columbine movie on Bravo a couple days agao. I think I'm moving to Canada.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lo that's just sick and wrong. But it's so true it comes from the parents, who teach their kids racist bullshit and hate. Stereotypes are one thing...but actual full blown hate is quite another! Fuckin racists man. Coincidentally, as I went to bed last night the movie American History X was on IFC Canada...I watched it, the part where he makes the black guy put his mouth on the curb and kicks in his face...I think I had nightmares of white sheet-heads last night.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

this is so dark and sinister. these two lil' angels acting like demons... yeh, blame the parents. i'm curious baout them. i think i'll google them.
beijo sarah!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is sad is if this is going on on the outside what is going on on the inside. What have they been exposed to in their home to seem this empty and backwards. Someone needs to clue them in, there is no true race of anykind anymore if not soon enough.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home