Thursday, October 27, 2005


This bitch is co-hosting Much On Demand (kinda like TRL for Canada) on November 1. What's that? Tuesday? Fuck I better make a note not to watch. Not that I ever watch.

I was reading People magazine last night and they fuckn gave her new album 2.5 stars! And they didn't rip her to shreds in the review! They were like "this is the best stuff she's put out and it's brave of her to make a 2nd album after the SNL incident" Why do people keep talking about her like she's Marie Antoinette? She's a manufactured pop singer who has millions of dollars and no talent! How brave. I'd be putting out another album too if my 15 minutes weren't up yet.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michael K said...

Ashlee Simpon's face was made for me to slap the shit out of it!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol you could chin fuck her first with that fugly bumchin!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Mishy said...

Her very existance pisses me off. I dont understand how people like her are famous. I mean, I have no talent, where do I sign up to be a mindless pop singer? Or would I have to put out with my dad like she does? Cause I think that would be a deal-breaker for me.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

she looks good to me. but her music is bad.

9:09 PM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Well, the real deal will be her sales. If people are still buying this crap, then I don't know what to say. Hopefully they will throw her to the curb as should have been done long ago.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol mishy i feel the same way! i have a marginally good singing voice and I'm willing to sell my soul for money, where does the line form?

6:53 AM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

oh my God, Sarah:
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/8680726/ashleesimpson?pageid=rs.Home&pageregion=single1&rnd=1130411938402&has-player=unknown

Why us?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

OH LORD IN HEAVEN NO!! there is clearly no god if something so horrid can happen!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rolling Stone Mag tore her a new asshole Sarah! I laughed my ass off when I read the review

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home