Thursday, October 13, 2005

You may not have stolen my boyfriend buuuttt.....






I still hate you. I hate your new song. I hate that song so much I want to cut myself when I hear it just to make sure I'm still alive and not somehow misplaced at the fiery gates of hell. I hate that she cops out and claims the song isn't about Hohan and Wilmer. I hate how she throws together things that don't even look like clothing garments to try and look "rock and roll". I hate the way she dances when she sings. I hate that she actually sounds like a 65 year old lifetime smoker when she sings instead of a singer. I hate Ashlee Simpson. WHY GOD WHY is Ashlee Simpson famous? Have I done something to anger you? It's the only viable explanation for the phenomenon that is the youngest Simpson sister. /end Rant. Oh yeah! I forgot...that dude is Canadian. He won a contest on MuchMusic and became a VJ for about 2 seconds until he seemingly fell off the face of the earth and showed up again in the States. Meh. Enjoy him!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately, because I actually listen to rock radio, and there are no teenagers around, I have no idea what she sounds like.

When I see her, it's like, oh. Her. Ugly. Bye-bye.

On a funnier, more talented note, Ricky Martin is on Letterman tonight. You get him in Canada, right?

(Can't stand Leno.)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ya we totally get that shit up here...I saw ricky on Oprah singing his new song...i hope i'm not offending you if you're a fan but it was NOT good!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw just a bit, too. No, certainly not a fan. But I think he is a nice guy. And has a little talent.

His whole cha-cha act cracks me up.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous hottie from texas said...

I really don't care what she sounds like since it is a total lie. Anyway I liked her hair dark. She looks just like Steve Perry of Journey with her hair dark. I thought that was her at the white sox game in chicago.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home