Thursday, November 03, 2005



According to Much Music's Wednesday night edition of MOD, some of K-Fed's "music" has been leaked to the internet. The funniest shit was MOD's "Quote of the Day" which was from K-Fed's alleged song "Y'all Ain't Ready". The lyrics went something like "Y'all just jealous and you wish you was in my position cause you ain't never seen what i seen...cousin" or some shit like that. Just when you thought K-Fed getting denied at Blockbuster was the best shit you'd heard all day!! I'm waiting for either A) The Britney and KFed duet, or B) Britney's comeback song about her inevitable divorce!




Also, Tuesday was Ashlee Simpson's guest-hosting spot on MOD. I didn't see this shit but I guess this bitch got a cooking lesson from T.O. chef Tom Brodi, and talked about her new album and blah blah. She said:


"I’ve learned a lot of lessons in the last 12 months," she says. "I had a lot to write about on this album and I was honest with where I was at. I’ve really learned that even when you fall on your face, you have to just keep going and not look back. You can overcome obstacles in your life that you never thought you could."

This bitch needs to shut up about SNL already! You still can't sing, you're still fugly and just because your label gave you enough money to make a second album doesn't make you brave! It makes you about 2.5 seconds away from your 15 being up biotch!

7 Comments:

Blogger ffleur said...

Ha! I heard some of K-Fed's song. Its pretty awful and the line: "they used to call me K-Fed now they call me Dad"!

Yeah, un Kev, that's nothing to brag about....

9:26 PM  
Anonymous julie said...

Sarah, there was like 15 people outside of the much sstudio!!
Fucking hilarious!!!

5:36 AM  
Anonymous luís said...

sarah you were very inspired to write this post. i'm laughing a lot. ashlee is fugly but i'd hit her. hey ffleur, where did you hear the kfed music? i want to laugh too.
beijos

6:08 AM  
Anonymous luís said...

k fed:

http://www.stereogum.com/archives/002043.html

pure garbage!!!! and hilarious!!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

omg julie for real?? that's so funny! actually, i saw her video for "Boyfriend" for the first time last night and I *shudder* thought it was a cute video, she looked cute in it...but her overall suckage overrides that.

as for KFed I just went and listened and all I can say is who the hell is allowing him within 10 feet of a microphone!?

6:33 AM  
Anonymous julie said...

I can't really hate because I actually sing along to that boyfriend song! But the bitch is still ugly as hell!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Vanessa writes)

Oh, you CAN hate a song and still sing along.I hate Boyfriend. See, it's played so often; squished in among GOOD songs, that you forget if you like it or not, until you realize it's Boyfriend; then you remeber. Then you remember it's Ashlee, and you try not to BARF in the car.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home