Sunday, November 06, 2005



Ahhh Sundays. I love today, because my whole family is gone shopping and I'm home alone for an entire day. I'm telling you, in this house that's rare. Just me and the puppy. Loves it.

I had quite the productive weekend I think. Friday night Ange, Kristen and I just stayed in and watched movies and laughed our asses off making fun of people we worked with at Canadian Tire. God, everyone and their dog has worked for or currently works at Canadian Tire, either the store or the head office or the call center like I did for six years. My brother AND his fiancee work there. A guy I kinda dig right now works there. Many of my friends work there. My mom's best friends sister in law works there. Ok you get the point now.

Anyway, Saturday I became a brand new girl. I have a confession to make: My Mum does my Laundry. Yes, ok. Fuck, I know. It's so wrong. I'm 22 years old, and the worst part is I KNOW how to do my laundry, I've lived on my own before...I just don't do it because my mum always does! I feel so Jessica Simpson right now. So yesterday, I decided, NO MORE! I will not be a spoiled brat. So, I did my laundry yesterday and it was kind of relaxing! I'll have to try it again soon. Yeah, that's what I said, I'm doing it again! I also went for a long walk with my doggy at the canal. It was quite fun. Lots of ATVers and bikers on the path but still nice and relaxing. I don't know if many of you know what the weather is like here in Southern Ontario, but a lot of my American customers at work always make jokes at me that the weather sucks for 10 months out of the year. But, it's currently November 6 and I'm telling you I wore flip flops out last night, and wasn't cold. I didn't wear a jacket. I wore a skirt and no leggs. It's probably global warming, but y'know. It's kinda nice not to be wearing my scarf and snowcoat yet.

So then Saturday night I made the questionable decision to hang with Forrest. We drank beers and got a little tipsy. It's so weird hanging out with him. He'll talk about the old times, or stand thisclose to my face when he talks to me, or hug me or something and it's so weird. Then he'll say something mean 2 seconds later. It's so weird. And I'm weird around him, I don't even know why we keep in touch sometimes. In fact, I never know why. Why? can you tell me? I don't know.

Aaaand I admit, I cancelled my appointment with the trainer today. I just wasn't feelin' it, I knew I shouldn't have agreed to Sunday at 11 am. But yeah, I rescheduled it for tomorrow so it's all cool.





Some random things: The episode of Ashlee Simpson on MOD is replaying as we speak, and damn does she look tore! She needs to seriously rethink her fucking outfits about 99.9% of the time. Also, she is so fake. She's all super smiley and "oooh boy wow I can't believe this many people came, wow, oh my gosh I'm so excited to be here!" BLAH BLAH BLAH Ashlee. She actually had the nerve to say she didn't know if she'd be a famous singer or sing in a bar. PLEASE bitch! Such blatant disregard for my intelligence. And there are definitely NOT as many people outside the Much Window as there usually are. There's maybe, 50? If a famous guest cohosts MOD they can pull like hundreds of people outside that window. I've been there before, I went once for Hanson. Yes I know. I know! I really liked them in high school OK? I'm over it now!





Also, have you seen the new video for My Humps by none other than the Black Eyed Tranny's? Fergie looks like shit in it, as usual she's wearing the most un-sexy getup she could find to sing about being sexy in.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that My Humps songs BLOWS.....I can't believe it's so high on the charts! I didn't like the last single either

8:30 PM  
Anonymous luís said...

i gotta see this video. I heard their album for the first time 3 weeks ago. it wasn't bad. but fergie sounded pretty sexy to me in that song. i'm curious. although i don't find her attractive...

1:46 AM  
Anonymous julie said...

That song is so god damn catchy!!

6:34 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Quick question: If everybody is working at Canadian Tire, who's making the beer?!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha getflix your'e right, not EVERYONE is working at canadian tire :) we are equally divided between beer making, canadian tire, and lumberjacking duties. :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

p.s. do you guys know what canadian tire is? it's like Wal-Mart for men...it's where your dad disappears for like 5 hours on saturday morning...it's just a big store full of Guy Stuff. Car stuff, home stuff, paint and shit like that...you can get anything there but it's so not advertised to women...

9:42 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Whew! I do love my Moosehead!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha getflix Moosehead is my favourite beer that's hot! My friend went to the brewery in New Brunswick and he said they have crap tours, but whatever a few beers and I'd forget that shit! You should come down and party with me at the Merchant Ale House, they brew tons of Canadian beers like Newfoundland Apple Ale, Old Time Hockey Ale...it's awesome! :)

8:00 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Sounds great!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home