Thursday, November 24, 2005

ANTM OUTRAGE

ANTM last night seriously made me see red! Ok, so basically this biotch Bre accused Nicole of stealing a granola bar. Are they for real?! And to make it worse, Nicole didn't even steal it! So what does Bre do? She steals Nicole's red bull and DUMPS IT! Doesn't even drink it! Just dumps it down the drain. What a skank! She is one evil bitch. Nicole was really sweet throughout it all...

BRE's Fugly Mug:




NICOLE



So then of course Tyra has to impart her wisdom on Bre at the judging by saying something so clever like "One time, this model woke me up in the middle of the night and said Bitch you stole my alarm clock! And I was like What?! But I didn't retaliate. It's juvenile"....uhm OK, thanks for tip Tyra! And...the OUTRAGE part....BRE did not get voted off! Kim did! I hate this show! I can't wait for next week!

KIM


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I was rootin' for the dyke.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

me too!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

I hated Kim, but I thought she was going to at least be Top 3. Bre needs to go. I say Nik and Nicole Top 2.

9:17 AM  
Blogger ffleur said...

Just finished catching up on your postings Sarah. I thought you were missing from DListed! Glad you had a good va-cay.

If you'd like to visit my humble (and new) blog its http://pinkdonuts.blogspot.com/
I've not been advertising it because I'm afraid the brangalina nutjob from DList will come visit (like she did you).

11:32 PM  
Blogger patti_cake said...

Aww I LOVE that lacoste sweater Kim is wearing. I had two of them but now cannot find them :( Losing clothes sucks.. or I bet one of my neices snagged them...

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home