Sunday, November 06, 2005



Isn't that Kathy Hilton? Yet another reason I love this bitch, she knows how to fight dirty but seem like she's totally over it. Loves it!

I'm glad she seems back to wearing somewhat normal fitting clothing. Some of her choices recently have been questionable. But I don't like the whole jeans tucked into skinny boots phenom much. I am picky when it comes to footwear. I think the tucky boots thing makes one look disproportionate.



Also, a wise man (MK) once asked: Was Nicole hotter Then, or Now? Well, I've found some photos that I believe best pinpoint the exact 5 minutes when Nicole was, dare I say, at her hottest:




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah......Nicole did look fab in those pics......she's probably such a spoiled bitch in real life, yet I love her! I'm 35 years old, so how sad is that? LMAO.....I also do not like the jeans in boots t of control.thing lately.....did that shit when I was in the 5th grade......I still can't beleiev she's got books and perfume coming out....it's getting out of control

8:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

actually anon funny you should say that because when i saw her on 20/20 on friday i thought she did seem a little spoiled and bitchy...but i'm still clinging to the nicole love!! hehehe
i wish i had a clothing line, perfume line, handbag line, album, movie, line of haircare products and makeup, book, and line of feminine hygiene products! i'd be filthy fucking rich!

8:37 AM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Sarah, these are great pictures of Nicole. I think she is probably unbelievably spoiled, but she is so funny that all is forgiven. The Simple Life would have been so boring without her!!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

I love Nicole!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home