Wednesday, November 16, 2005



Jenny Shimizu was on America's Next Top Model tonight. I haven't been following this season of ANTM all that much but I've seen enough to know who's who and what's what. Lisa is a crazy bitch, Kim is a gossip-loving lesbian, etc etc. So, it was superhot when Jenny Shimizu came on the show...all the model wannabe's were like "I know her from her Calvin Klein ad" or some other job. Please bitches! I know her from such jobs as the time she went down on Angelina Jolie! I didn't even know this bitch was a model!

Other hot moments included when Jayla and I think it was Bre? were outside talking about how Kim is such a backstabber and Bre goes "That bitch ain't right...she ain't right" with the best attitude I've ever seen. Kim deserves it for talkin smack about everyone in the entire house. She also got caught immitating Tyra which was hot. But Tyra is annoying so I'd talk about her too! They bitched her out in the car and she bawled like a damn baby and then they were all nice to her! It was so funny. I love how people who talk about anyone and everyone behind their backs will crack at the drop of a hat the second they're confronted with their sauce-talk. That's why you shouldn't sauce-talk people you HAVE NO PROBLEM with biotch!

And Lisa....Lisa Lisa Lisa. Look, I get that whole goofy girl Cameron Diaz tomboyish vibe. But there's fun and then there's downright mad! Tonight she had the nerve to use the word "Psych!".

So my vacation is going quite well. Tuesday Ange, Reefie, Kristen and I went shopping in Buffalo. I love the Walden Galleria! Americans get some stores we don't get so it's fun to go there and shizzop. I bought some cute stuff at Forever 21 which we do not have in Canada, and I bought some HOT gold wedges...I know, a bit summery but they were too cute not to buy. We all made out like bandits and tire it up in the States, then we went home and vegged. I'm gonna dye my hair tomorrow. I can't wait. I've had blond highlights for about 4 or 5 months...I wanna go back to a uniform colour so I chose a toffee brown colour. Hot shit. Uhmm what else?

I don't know, that's about all I s'pose. Love ya bitches! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Lo said...

OMG Sarah I totally forgot you were away! I was starting to miss you at DListed - you're missing some drama (with the usual dumbass suspects. Have a great time the rest of the week!

11:33 AM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Sarah, I just got rid of my highlights too! I feel all winterized now. I was totally tired of touching up roots, too!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Jenny Shimizu looked to' up on ANTM. She looks so old!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha thanks lo! I'm gonna be back tomorrow...I've written a few comments on dlisted to try and stay in the loop lol. i'll be back soon!

p.s. i love dlisted drama. what would life be without it?

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home