Thursday, November 03, 2005

KANYE IS MOD



Kanye West is co-hosting MOD on November 9. I'll probably watch that shit just to see what he'll say. He seems like he's smarter than your average rapper but deep down he's a dumbass at heart. I still like him for now though.



So, last night Leah was talking about her favourite celebrity gossip site that's ALWAYS up to date, and I fully expected her to say DListed, and that bitch talked up Perez! But, Perez posted this shit on his site, which makes me think he's now paying for on air adverts. What a fucker! I love MK!


4 Comments:

Blogger Michael K said...

I love you too Sarah!

2:22 PM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Nothing against Perez, because he was my first favorite...but once Michael K came along its like....I never go to Perez's site anymore. He's too busy SCHMOOZING with Paris to talk any good junk anymore.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ya brenda i used to go to perezhilton.com 24/7...but once i started reading DListed it was over for Perez! MK still writes the truth instead of being all People magazine-ish!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Ceeta Bonita said...

OMG Mama.. I have this pic of Kanye up at my desk.. I LOVE that bitch!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home