Thursday, November 03, 2005



lol, MuchMusic.com is becoming one of my new favourite websites. Too bad the actual TV channel is getting more MTV-like by the day. It's just not the same as when I was in grade school/high school. I miss Rick the Temp, Rachel, Master T and Bill. I miss Sook-Yin!! OMG I almost forgot her...anyway, this is what the site had to say about JT and Britney, I thought it was funny:

Justin Timberlake defended Britney this week, urging people to "leave her alone" in response to those who posted photos of her baby online - after she decided not to release them. Britney looks at Kevin, looks at Justin, looks at Kevin, and then cries.

5 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

Rick the temp is the hottest shit ever!! He seems like such a nice guy!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Who is Rick the Temp?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

he was a VJ on MuchMusic back in the day...like 1995 to basically last year, and now that they have Entertainment Tonight Canada he's hosting that shit...i miss him! he went to the same university as me!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

How about Bradford Howe? He was a MM VJ back in 2000, 2001? Now he's on VH1. I'm glad because I liked him.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

omg kristi i always wondered what happened to Bradford! that is so funny that he's on VH1 since he was only a VJ because he won a contest and a lot of viewers hated him! I saw him walking down Bay St. in Toronto once and he was such a diva, we said hi to him and he wouldn't even wave!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home