Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sigh. work vacation, over. Why do these things have to end? By about the 3rd day, you're basically resigned to never working again so really why shouldn't that just be the case? Oh I know why. So you can show off all your new clothes - purchased whilst on vacation - to your coworkers, who really won't care but that's besides the point.

So, this week was truly terrible weather-wise. On Tuesday during our shopping excursion it pissed rain all day. That night, it stopped raining and a warm breeze blew in. It was nice. Reefie told us it was going to snow the next day and we scoffed at the very idea. And yet, the next day, an even stronger tornado-like wind blew in, and then the cold came and before we knew it, it was snowing. SNOWING. I was powerless to stop it. Since then it's been cold and colder every day. It snowed virtually all day yesterday. It's not even December yet! I am not ready to drive down the Queen Elizabeth in SNOW. I'm a huge baby about this. I still believe it somehow isn't true.


Anyway, I must now finish cleaning and get on my merry way. Here's to Emily who is up in Thunder Bay visiting Dave. And Julie, in Guelph bored and trying to concentrate on something other than her hot roommate ;) and Kristen and Ange who I hope I see later. And Cory in North Bay - see you next weekend.

Tip of the Day: don't watch the movie Sylvia when you're in a bad mood. It will only make your mood worse, if not for the film's content and message, then for Gwyneth's poor acting and dialect.

Song of the Day: Stuck by Stacie Orrico. Remember that? Like 2 or 3 years ago? it was hot.



9 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Yeah. Most of that crappy weather you get, comes down here next.

And we've got Thanksgiving this week!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

OMG I thought I was the only one that listened to Stacie Orrico

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol MK I love her! "there's gotta be moooore to liife!" hehehe

8:38 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

I know, I had it bad for her. I think I have that album. That is so sad!

P.S. - I love seeing Fishsticks put her head in an oven. She's extra crispy!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol! I wish Fishsticks would kill herself in real life! omg i'm so mean i hope that anon doesn't return that hates when i say that...

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah you bitch. you are going to rot in a firey hell next to billy bob. judge not lest ye be judged.

yo.

10:58 PM  
Blogger patti_cake said...

I moved from the North to the South and although we get the occasional snowfall I do not miss driving in it or the horrible horrible black slush that is Spring. Yes Stacie Orrico was the shit :)

5:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol patti you said it!

anon i love you, you're like margaret perrin...you keep me out of the darkside :)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOL guys my word verification was NO WORD of a lie ntwat just now! LOVES IT.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home