Wednesday, November 30, 2005

STORIES FROM SARAH

Well you hot bitches, we've been in a relationship for a while so I thought I'd introduce you to a day in the life of me.

First, I steal Marty my coworker/spy extraordinaire's camera and snap a photo of him. He is pleased with this:




Then, I multitask by drinking a drink and talking to Dave at the same time...maybe I'm making him do me a favour? Only the fly on the wall...and Marty who snapped this one...knows, but I look very squinty which I do not think is a good look for me. Ah well:




Then, it's back to work for us. This is Marty's phone not mine but I have the same one so there Marty! Marty is a kickass awesome photographer.




Then, I go for coffee with a friend. But I don't have pictures of that. However, upon return from coffee I finally connect with my good friend Ryan who I haven't talked to in forever! He is living in China until the summer and has been for about a year and a half already. Here he is with his cute girlfriend Maggie



Now, I'm home and watching America's Next Top Model. Bre is such a dumb biotch! She just basically threw a fit in front of a top designer. Bitch ain't never workin' in THAT town again! Goodnight all!

15 Comments:

Blogger The Humanaught said...

Hey.. I've only been in China for 11 months... year and a half... y'knob.. :-) But I have been gone from Welland for about 15 months - so perhaps in lies the confusion.

Love the blog... perhaps I can coax some Chinese people to increase your 'International Readership'.

7:33 PM  
Blogger patti_cake said...

Great entry Sarah, seems like you try to have fun at work and that is a good thing! Cool Co-Workers rawk! P.S. Send some snow down South ok?

5:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ryan!! you're right, you've only been in china 11 months but you've been out of my little world for almost a year and a half and that's very very sad :( i miss you you hot bitch!

patti if i could send you all the snow we get, i totally would! i do love my coworkers but shh don't tell them!

7:19 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Does anybody ever do any work at Canadian Tire?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha i don't work at canadian tire anymore getflix! at canadian tire, ALL we did was work. I work for a place called Turnpike Global now...it's fun! we work and play in a lovely equal measure.

1:44 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

It looks like a sitcom!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger martin said...

we also growl a lot at each other!

grrrrrrr.

3:03 PM  
Blogger patti_cake said...

Ha Ha love the growling also.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hehe marty you do the growling! i just cower under my desk and hide from your wrath...:P

10:35 AM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

I wish I loved my job as much. You are very lucky Sarah!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

OMG I hate my job and I hate you for loving yours. Just kidding! Those pictures are so clear! P.S. - Bre is a hag!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Vanessa said...)

So, what DO you do anyways Sarah? Whatever it is, it looks like you get away with murder there!! If so, then, you gotta love it!! What we really want to know is, what exactly is your job, and does it have anything to do with the CIA?

Lol..really REALLY tired over here!

1:28 AM  
Blogger martin said...

You know, she does get away with murder here, in fact, I haven't seen her for 2 days, she must be off on a spree!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Sarah, pleae tell me you can't believe Nicole won.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

MK marty is a photographer, so his photos are always so fucking hot! I am sorry for not updating, i've been sick! I'm gonna do a whole update tonight about how fucking fugly and plain Nicole is! lol. loves it!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home