Wednesday, November 30, 2005

TO HIT, OR NOT TO HIT.

So The Biggest Loser is done and overwith. My worst fear came true and Matt won. Matt isn't even cute, and he has cauliflower ears apparently from years of wrestling. You know how wrestlers constantly grab those headgear things around their ears? I guess it gives you this gross ear swelling that makes your ears look like cauliflower. SICK. But yeah, he's also intense and weird. Never, ever smiles. Weird. It's like, dude you lost 157 lbs....SMILE.


And then there's Suzy....sometimes she annoyed me, but mostly I loved her. She is beautiful. She looks hot now. She was single before but I hope she's found herself a hot BF now because DAYUM girl.





And last but certainly not least is Seth. I'd hit it. He is so hot now, and the best part is his wife is totally fug. Not cute! He regrets marrying her, cause his ass could have had that hot piece Suzy. Suzy and Seth were teammates at the end and they really seem to dig each other. Seth: divorce isn't that uncommon! Suzy can be the formerly fat Angelina in your life! I wish I had a pic of his wife. Suzy was playfully jabbing him all night...you know those two want to shag. I love it! I personally think Seth's transformation was the biggest out of all three, if not because he lost the most weight then because he's currently the hottest.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ceeta Bonita said...

u're right mama.. Suzie looks even hotter in the pics.. I heart her.. she and Seth should hook that shit up- some hot steamy sex.. fuck that fugly wife of his and that poor mentally retarded looking son!

3:33 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Wow. That Suzie is a hottie!

6:19 PM  
Blogger patti_cake said...

I wish I had watched this show!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

OMG that 3rd guy looks so fucking hot!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Vanessa said...)

that's friggin' crazy!! I mean, now I understand why it's so damn popular! Maybe that's what happened to Nicole Ritchie! Now if only we could figure out what the hell happened to Paris!! (Birth, I guess..or should I say the birth of Paris happened to US!?!?)

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home