Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Well bitches I didn't get the pink phone! I ended up getting the black one. The pink one was way too expensive just for the colour that will be so tired in about 6 months. We all know what technology is like, right iPOD owners? Fuck there's like 2 new versions since I bought mine a year ago! I wanted the phone for other reasons besides its pinkness. I did! Look, really, I did. I care about MB space and fax capabilities. I care about GSM technology. I uhm...I care about...like..high quality...technology. Or something. Whatever, I never used to care about cell phones but I really like this one! And black will go with all my outfits.

Tonight after work I drove to Burlington to visit my friend Jules who goes to uelph University. We had a good time, we went to Old Navy to see if a jacket she had on hold was in and then we bought bouncy balls from the bouncy ball machine in the store and bounced them out the door to our cars. We went to Sakai in Burlington for sushi. It was yummy, very very yummy. I went and visited Curt tonight and we watched Apprentice: Martha Stewart for the first time ever. That shit is kinda hot. I mean it's no Trump Apprentice...but whatever, it's still kinda hot. They had to sell a product on QVC and this one bitch Bethanny was INsane! She was talking faster than I would if I happened to be myself with a little speed thrown in! They lost. It was great. But Martha had NO catchphrase! I thought she was supposed to say "you don't fit in" or something! She was just like "I don't think you'd work in this company, so goodbye"...wtf is that?! And her daughter Alexis is so weird. She like barely moves her mouth when she speaks, and she constantly speaks in this monotone "I hate life and do not enjoy anything ever, not even puppies licking my face or sunny days or ANYTHING EVER because I am the DEVIL" voice. I don't know. I like Martha, but still, there is something so robotic and weird about the whole Stewart gene pool.

Anyway I am so not in the blogging mood lately, sorry guys! I've had nothing particularly interesting to write...I'm coming up to a vacation from work - first in over a year! - and I'm hoping it will rejuvenate me or something because DAMN am I out of it. I need to sleep in and go to the park with my dog and relax. I'm so excited for Christmas too I can't wait! I'm going to a Christmas party with a cute boy on November 26th, It's kind of a first date and I think I really like him so wish me luck. And then there's the Canadian Tire gala on December 3rd, which me and my gals decided to go stag to so we could just dance and have fun and get trashed in the hotel afterwards. It'll be fun. I love the Christmas season!

5 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Black was a good choice. Pink would've grown tired after about a month. But black never goes outta style.

6:43 AM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

I like the black too.

mmmm....vacation time sounds good. Too bad I won't get any until well into next year.

11:05 AM  
Blogger ffleur said...

I have a pink mini ipod. It wears a cute little pale pink leather bondage outfit. My cell is ugly, a hand-me-down from big sister. Cheaper than buying a new one...

9:27 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Darling, the black one is sooo much hotter than the pink!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

aww ffleur i have a pink ipod mini too!! we're ipod twins!

MK yeah i've decided you're right. pink is so barbie!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home