Monday, December 12, 2005

I'VE MISSED YOUR ASSES!

So, guys, I know I've been like non existent. I get that way sometimes! I was busy having glamorous fun times and then was sick and blah blah cry bitch moan. I've had quite the few weeks. Mostly the hottest part was the big CTFS gala. We had so much fun!



In the middle is my hot bitch of a friend Kristen and Ange on the right. I must say, we were dressed to the nines. We proceeded to dance the night away, and Chris Chandler got hammered and did his usual dance with married women who don't know him but will soon love his hot moves.

Uhm what else? I finished all my xmas shopping!! I love christmas. LOVE IT. I can't wait for Christmas Eve. I want a new blackberry!

Things I was very surprised to hear: Nicole Richie and DJ AM broke up?! Are you f*ing kidding me?! Oh he dumped her? Because she was a bitchy anorexic? Oh ok. So, in that case I can see it.

Ok bitches I'll try to post more now. love you all.


8 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

You bitches are hot!!! Glad you're feeling better.

5:24 PM  
Blogger brendalove@gmail.com said...

Yes, you guys were hot beyond belief that night.

Nicole and DJ: I got a feeling it was a little bit more than just anorexia causing those mood swings!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Lo said...

Sarah you are a bunch of hot bitches! Glad you had a blast!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

thanks bitches! we try :) we had loads of good times that night that's for sure!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

You guys look so hot!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

MK I wish I could take you everywhere with me...you could be like the bitchy gay devil on my shoulder!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Vanessa said...)

OMG...I've been so disappointed to see no changes in your blogs every night while I drink my hot chocolate. I was sick too, it's crappy. Anyways, glad you're back, now get back to your regular celebrity bashing for our amusement would ya!! (You can start with K-Fed & BritBrit and their impending divorce!!

(for really funny celebrity news with alot of what we think about them written down by a creepy guy obsessed with supermodels and boobs, go to http://www.thesuperficial.com/ )

3:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

aww nessy i'm so sorry! hehehe

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home