Friday, December 16, 2005

SNOWFLAKES THAT STAY ON MY NOSE AND EYELASHES....

Well the first huge snowstorm of the season came yesterday. We all knew it was coming but when it did, it was quite the event. Cars sliding everywhere, tow trucks out in full force...Me, gritting my teeth and clenching my hands on the steering wheel in terror. I managed to make it to work fine, but the snow started in late morning and just was out of control by 2:30...so I, being extremely scared of driving at night anyway, decided to leave work early. Of COURSE this was only because of the snow, how dare you imply that I was using it to get out of work? How dare you indeed! As I was cleaning off my car, everyone decided to watch from the window and Martin, ever the photog, snapped some photos which I clearly was not expecting whatsoever:


Long live the snow, and Christmas, and all things white and powdery! uhm...yeah.

3 Comments:

Blogger martin said...

photog?

12:42 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Yeah, I love all things Christmas and snow. But the white stuff gets a bit tiresome around March!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

photog(rapher) Marty!

haha getflix it gets tiresome...now! :)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home