Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Things earned throughout short Chrismas holiday:

Stick Wit U by the Pussycat Dolls in my head.
A questionably functioning RAZR phone.
A LOT of clothes.
And shoes.
and winter coats.
Boy problems.
Unsolicitied opinions - if you have to wonder, I'm talking about you.
More clothes.
Christmas presents.
Christmas dinner, revisited 3 times in the form of leftovers.
Stomachaches from eating said Christmas dinners.
A good catching up on Young and the Restless.
MuchMusic Holiday Wrap (I now know the Video on Trial rating of every video known to man)
Oh, and boy problems.

Did I mention that?

2 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Unsolicited Opinion #576:

Throw the RAZR phone at the boy. Aim for his head!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hahah that's a good unsolicited opinion :)

ya the Boy is on my bad side right now, but we'll see...:(

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home