Tuesday, January 31, 2006

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN

I saw this movie last week and it was SO hot. Great movie, great acting, great story, it was sad and funny and really really great. It was also gay. Very gay. And I gotta say, I never thought I'd want to see two dudes but Jake and Heath changed my mind. It was HOT. Ok the sex scene was debatable but the makeout scenes were hot. HOT HOT.

Anyway they were all on Oprah the other day and some parts of the interview were really annoying. Jakey was actually the cutest part! He looked so fine as evidenced below. He was very jokey and cute. At first it was just him and Heath being interviewed and since Heath is basically a wet rag Jake held up that interview like a true gay would on Oprah!



Then the girls came out, and Michelle Williams kissed Heath on the cheek and sat with her man, holding hands the whole time. *Vomit*. Ok it was *kind of* cute when Heath said Michelle was "the best mother in the world". But she was kind of fake. She was acting all shy and shit and very uncomfortable and untalkative. Bitch you were in a hot movie and you're on Oprah! Smile! I swear, people should just give their fame and money to me and I'LL enjoy it for their ungrateful asses!


Then Oprah was like "tell me how you guys fell in love" to Heath and Michelle and Jake was all cute and said "well, I'll tell you, we made out and they had a baby". Aww. I love Toothy he's so cute! But then there was this awkward moment where Michelle was like "well, things just developed after a while..." and Anne Hathaway interrupted and was like "I'M SORRY but there were sparks RIGHT AWAY!"....and Oprah was like "uhm...moving on then...". Who knew Anne Hathaway was such a crazy bitch? She also totally insulted Oprah when Oprah asked her if her character knew her husband was gay in the end of the movie and Anne goes "well I think it was obvious". Oprah's like uhm? So my question is stupid?...what a chooch! You don't insult Oprah EVER, even behind her BACK because she will find out and pull a James Frey-style attack on your ass and ruin you!

7 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

I'll never diss Oprah.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this movie was BEAUTIFUL. I am so happy I saw it........those boys made me cry.

8:38 PM  
Blogger LA said...

God, I love Jake! Great movie.

And I think Oprah is the anti-Christ.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regardless of if you think oprah ruined james frey she also made him rich... and the more publicity he got about his book the more it sold... so it dosen't really matter what oprah thinks after the fact.. the point that she mentions you makes you a millionair

7:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

so true anon!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About Heath and Michelle: they are very much in love but I'm concerned that the relationship and a baby in 1 year is to fast, to soon. (Heath former relationships never lastet for 2 years) They are A-status movie celebs now, both a great career ahead, means the pressure will be high on their private lifes.
Will their romance survive, I wonder.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think Heath can ever top Brokeback Mountain. It was the movie of the century, culturally, politically, socially, sexually.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home