Saturday, January 14, 2006

FAUXBIANS: THE LA LOHAN CHAPTER



I don't get girls today. First, Lindsay Lohan is hospitalized (how many times does a young "healthy" girl need to be hospitalized before people realize she's a DRUG ADDICT?) and then like 2 days later, she's spotted at Scores stripclub. Recovery be damned! But, according to some skeevy people who were also there, she and Kate Moss rolled in around 2:45 am and proceeded to act like best girlfriends. Y'know...if best girlfriends pole danced and made out with each other. Which, sorry guys, we don't.

However, I do see a disturbing trend amond young women to ACT like they play for other team. What's that about? I am completely open-minded, and have nothing against being gay. Heck, I love the gays! I have known a few gay people in my time. Gay = Great. But, when you're NOT a lesbian, why act like you are? And if you're acting like you are, then saying you're not would mean you're trying to hide something, no?

A good friend of mine lived with a bunch of girls all throughout University. One night after a particularly drunken party, one of the girls brought home another girl she had been hanging out with that night. Long story short, they ended up in bed together. How do you go from straight to practicing lesbian in ONE NIGHT?! i don't get it. Anyway, said girl then claimed to have a major girl-crush on my friend, and my friend having been in a relationship with a guy for the last five years clearly said sorry, not interested. HOWEVER, they have proceeded to drunkenly make out whenever they go out together. I don't know, call me crazy, but I don't make out with people I'm not interested in. Y'know, much.

I get that girl-on-girl is way more accepted in society than male homosexuality and I get that we're a lot more liberal about sexuality now. Some people are bi-sexual. But, that's completely different than random acts of lesbianism with your friends. That, in my opinion, seems like a lot of attention-seeking from guys whose jaws will inevitably drop upon seeing two girls going at it. And if you're in a relationship with a guy, is making out with a girl once in a while not....cheating?

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather B said...

just wanted to say I love your blog, stumbled across it :)

8:21 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Those bitches are hot!!! Wish I was there.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's hot at all. When people fake bi-sexuality for attention it makes a mockery of the struggles real bi-sexuals have dealt with to be accepted.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off i must mention this about lindsay lohan. She is not hot when she's dolled up. Lindsay Lohan is ONLY DROP DEAD SEXY WANT TO HOLD FOREVER NAKED when she's wearing comfortable clothing.. seeing her in bathing suits gross.. tight fitting mini something or others .. gross... but to see her in PJ's with no make up and her hair pulled back... GOOD GOD... why dosen't she realize this....

And if a girl wants to make out with another girl and she's my girlfriend.. i say heck yes. As long as im involved. I would be pissed about me not being there.. but if im there.. BRING IT ON

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are sooo right about this subject! I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way!

I think that some of these girls go for other girls just to have their needs met by someone, doesn't matter if that someone is a guy or girl, so what does that make them?

I think this faux-lesbianism really only cheapens a girl.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home