Saturday, January 14, 2006

KAM'S HAVING A BABY!



My friend and co-worker Kam (played today by Parminder Nagra) is going to have a baby by Monday! I wonder what she's doing this weekend, her last as a non-Mother. I think she'll make a great mother, she kept me in line at work! :) I wonder what she will name the baby? And if it's a boy or a girl, because she doesn't know yet. It's very exciting, and I am rooting for a Angelina Jolie gives birth to Bradd Pitt's baby kind of delivery Kam! Cause that's hot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kam said...

Thanks for the shout out Sarah...you rock! I'm getting ready to go out for a last supper tonight with Vern before we enter the prison known as parenthood. I don't know about BrAngelina but I just hope it happens quickly and easily!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

aww Kam you'll be great! good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinkin of ya! We miss you!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home