Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My hair weighs more than this bitch...



So I got my hair cut on Saturday just like the above photo. It looks hot, I must say. The stylist that cut my hair was all smart and current and shit...she knew who Nicole Richie was - I brought a picture - and wasn't all stupid and annoying like some are...one time I went in for a haircut back in the day when Jennifer Aniston had shorter hair...and the stylist DID NOT know who Maniston was. WTF!? Anyways...since I wear my hair mostly wavy...I'm thinking it'll look something like below...minus the skin fighting to stretch over the jutting bones. My body is like 3x this bitch's size. Plus my hair won't fall out due to malnutrition. Now that's hot! Seriously though, as much as I try, I can't hate her. I feel sorry for her, wish she'd gain like 10 lbs. and am pretty sure she's on drugs...but I love her. LOVE HER.

3 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

She's easy to love, 'cause she's a real person!!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cut my hair like that too Sarah, about 9 months ago, and I still love it. She looks so great style-wise, I love her! But she seriously has to get some help. But some idiot magazines are still praising her weight loss (ahem US WEEKLY), so that's' not helping the situation at all.....

8:34 PM  
Blogger Pop Fantastic is... said...

I really love Miss Richie---honestly, she's done nothing to deserve that love, but I give it freely to her anyway. Glad you love your haircut!!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home