Wednesday, January 11, 2006

OPRAH'S HYPNOTIC VAGINA



Well bitches, you're probably wondering what the hell i've been up to because frankly I know that's most important on all your brains isn't it? Well, over the holiday break I played with my Christmas presents, ate a lot of junk food, drank some, watched a crapload of MuchMusic Holiday Wrap, and read two excellent books written by author James Frey. The first is A Million Little Pieces, a book about his crazy time in rehab for addiction to...just about every drug you can do. Kinda like Paris Hilton's addiction to every penis you can do, James smoked crack, sniffed glue, drank alcohol, snorted coke, smoked hash, used meth, etc...then when he got clean, he wrote a book about it and Oprah recommended it in her book club and BAM, the rest is history. Everything Oprah touches turns to gold basically.





Now, I know what you're thinking: an Oprah's book club book? How fucking lame! But, I am a slave to Oprah. I know it, I can't turn away from it, I just fucking love her! Her vagina is clearly more hypnotic than Angelina's because she turned down Brad Pitt's mother for her Favourite Things show...even Brad couldn't get no Oprah love! Anyway, the book she recommended was A Million Little Pieces but James also wrote a follow up called My Friend Leonard, which I also read last week and also loved. AND he's kinda hot as evidenced above and below:





WELL, turns out there's this huge hoopla now because people are claiming his ass is a liar and the things he says happened in his books never happened. People are mad. Up in arms. His book has sold millions of copies since Oprah touted it, of course, so people are pissed that he's making money off that shit if it's not true! Anyways, if you guys read this before tonight check him out defending his ass and probably Oprah's too on CNN's Larry King Live. I love a good Oprah scandal. You just want to know that perfect people aren't perfect. I want to see her squirm a bit. And if it's lies, I'm never fuckin taking her advice ever again! Oh who am I kidding, that bitch could bottle her sweat and sell it as perfume and I'd wear that shit all over.

3 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

The funny thing is, his book probably helped a zillion people!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i know!! and, as he said last night on LK Live...less than 5% of the book is being questioned...it's minor details that were embellished for story's sake. i guess he tried to publish the book as a novel and not a memoir and they wouldn't allow it...

9:23 AM  
Blogger PixieGaf said...

I have not read his book but from the Larry king interview that I saw I think he had an interesting ordeal even if he fudged a few events.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home