Monday, February 20, 2006

LET'S GET BAD PART I

Well, Friday certainly lived up to my expectations. In fact, I think it somersaulted over my expectations in a drunken haze. Let's just say, I'm not a big drinker. And let's just say, I'm a cheap drunk when I do drink. And let's just say, I got shitty. I was ass backwards retarded drunk. As Carrie Bradshaw says, Drunkety Drunk Drunk.



We went to this bar called Stella's. It's probably my favourite bar, I dig the open concept and the dance floor is pretty spacious. Of course, spacious is good when you lose control of your limbs. I blame my cousin Nathalie - below left - for coaxing me into a kind of drunk you can't turn back from once you're there.



Anyway, if anyone is into hockey like I am and knows the Buffalo Sabres, their star fighter Andrew Peters was at Stella's on Friday and I proceeded to accost him in a fit of giggles. Apparently he was trying to be covert and I outed him. Oh well.

The following events I can't recount with certainty...mostly because I'm trying to forget what I remember and can't remember the rest ;) I suppose that could either mean it was a successful night or....not. I don't know but I had fun! Until the next morning when I fell asleep on my bathroom mat.....

8 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Ahhhh, the ole' bath mat sleep-off. It happens.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol i'm glad i'm not the only one who has experienced it. i firmly believed that MY hangovers are the worst anyone has ever experienced...

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Kam said...

Hi Sarah. Sorry for the delayed response, but I just had to tell you how great your new haircut looks! I love it!!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

aww thanks Kam!! i hope you're doing great and we miss you!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

Wow Sarah, lookin' good! And that haircut is hot on you. You are one hot slut!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol kristi you're my new bff! lol...thanks girl! i am loving the NR haircut, i feel so "Stupid Girls" lol

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

You're totally welcome. Just don't get all NR skinny on us now!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha i don't think my body is capable of withstanding that kind of weight loss...i was 100 lbs when i was maybe...11? lol

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home