Thursday, February 16, 2006

What a week! I'm feeling very very good since my workout regime began approximately a week ago. Renewed motivation has caused me to lose another 4 lbs. this week alone. LOVES IT. guys probably can't relate but for a girl losing 4 lbs. is like heaven! even if you're nicole richie. lol.

Valentine's Day came and went uneventfully. A boy asked me to be his valentine which was very sweet...in the end though, I spent it doing my nails at home while my parents went on a vday date. My dad brought me back heart shaped lava cake. mmm.

Wednesday my girl friend came down and took me out for lunch midday - a nice break from the work thing. And brought me a single rose and a lovely card. Unexpected and very nice. We went out that night for a little post valentine's date of our own. fun times...

and today, i am relaxing after work with a trip to the gym and some Survivor on the tube. I promised a few people I'd go to Stella's tomorrow for some dancing and drinking fun times...so I must be rested and ready for said fun times. I need it!

I certainly had my share of not fun situations this week. More like something I had to do, but it sucked. Had to do, but didn't necessarily want to do. Those things happen. I am very happy with myself though because sometimes - as a woman - I tend to overthink my actions in terms of what other people will think. And now, I'm sort of growing into realizing that sometimes it just doesn't matter. You have to take care of you and if you can't change a situation, then it's your decision/fault if you keep repeating it or not. It can get sticky but in the end, it's worth it to stand up for yourself. No one else will!

Love ya biotches. This is going to be a lovely weekend, weather be damned!

xoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey, congrats! Sounds like you had a pretty great week.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

Great job on the weight loss - I am jealous!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha thanks! it's soo hard...it's taken me about 6 months to lose 15 lbs but i just can't give up drinks once in a while!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

That's great Sarah.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home