Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wow, it's been FOREVER - like, 3 days - since I've posted about my girl Nicole Richie. Look what this bitch wore to hand out free Diet Dr. Pepper's (read: the entire contents of her diet) to New Yorkers. WTF?!:




And here she is shopping...her bangs are looking a little...uhm...Large. But otherwise girlfriend is exquisite. She's such a role model.




Shopping again. Seriously what else does this bitch do? I love her.



Check out this f*ed up clip of her and Hohan. Nice "interview".








4 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Who has time to eat when you're shopping all the time?

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol one of my favourite things to DO when I'm shopping is break to eat! lol maybe that's why i'm now busting my ass to lose weight!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a fucking idiot!!
This girl is a role model??
For what how to loose 30 pounds in 2 weeks?? People like you are whats wrong with the world you are encouraging this type of shit. This bitch is unhealthy and you are saying it's cool for people to look like this! My 10 years old cousin looks like her and she's too shinny for her age!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

uhm, it's called irony. sarcasm even.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home