Thursday, March 16, 2006

THE BRITNEY DIARIES




Does anyone on the PLANET have faith in this bitch's comeback album? I haven't posted my comments on Britney since Federfetus was born. Honestly, I don't care about her anymore. She is so overexposed that's not even the right word for her anymore. But I am actually scared for her kid. Has someone ever tested Britney's actual mental capacity? The bitch is functionally retarded! That's my new favourite term for people who are so dumb it boggles my mind. Dumb as a bag of hammers. Dumber than Jessica Simpson. Now that's dumb!

But seriously, I don't feel sorry for this girl. She whores herself out to make a zillion dollars and then complains that the paparazzi is all over her ass. Uhm, Britney? Hi. Maybe if you didn't CONSTANTLY do dumb shit that practically SCREAMS take my picture, no one would. Barefoot in a gas station bathroom? check. 6 month old held by one arm in lap while driving? check. Trashy Vegas marriage followed by annulment followed by equally trashy wedding to Drunky McNojob? Check. Standing on balcony grabbing your husbands package? Check. Do I need to go on? Atleast people like Jessica Simpson KNOW where their bread is buttered, but Britney tries to be all victim-y about it. This goes for Sienna Miller too!





On another note: I am extremely happy about these two being back together. I NEVER feel that way about celebrities. Clearly, I am very worried(envious) about Nicole Richie what with her Karen Carpenteresque physique. Here's the hot bitch wearing Christian Louboutin pumps and a Lamberto Losani sweater. HOT. and a photo shoot for some magazine where her eyeballs look like they're about to fall out of her head. Healthy!


And yet...she looks flawless in Tatler UK:




Whether you like her or not, and clearly I have a fixation with her, you have to agree that she has been EVERYWHERE lately. She's on every magazine, tabloid, at every party and event and on every gossip blog. I think it's the sad part of fame though, the underbelly if you will, because this girl only became huge after she became frighteningly skinny. The media loves and hates her for it. We want to call her anorexic but no one wants her to go back to the way she was originally. She's a Hollywood lab rat. She's just doing what she thinks it takes to be popular. And it works. Something to think about. Anyway, yeah I am blabbering today.

3 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

She is a little too thin, but I feel she has class and is smart.

I'll take her skinny ass over Brit's or Parasite's any day!!

(P.S. I am glad you're blogging again!!)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

thanks :)

yeah i would too...i totally love nicole as you can tell...but doesn't she seem a bit little girl lost to you?

1:33 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Lost? Yeah. Or a bit sad. She needs a goofy guy to make her smile.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home