Sunday, March 05, 2006

LOVE AND DIAMONDS

Well I'm half watching the Oscars. I gotta say, the Oscars kind of bore me. Yada yada, people dress up and win stuff, blah blah. Here are my current thoughts:

I think Jessica Alba looks friggin edible. Gorgeous. Perfection.

Otherwise, everyone else is fug. Ok fine not everyone, maybe i'm just bitchy. no wait, i was right the first time. EVERYONE is fug this year. Maybe it's true: fugly is the new pretty?

Michelle Williams clearly doesn't have friends, otherwise she would never have left the house in a dress resembling an accident with a certain yellow condiment.

Felicity Huffman is wearing a dress cut down to her bellybutton further proving that she really IS a dude.

And Charlize?! That dress would have been exquisite minus the gigantic bow casting a shadow over her head to warn us all of 80's fashion comebacks on the horizon.

God, I could go on. Sandra Bullock: fug. Nicole Kidman: same old same old. Reese Witherspoon: terrible dress choice, the colour is all wrong. Jennifer Aniston: are you ever going to DO your hair for an event? Keira Knightley: good dress, fug dye job. Meryl Streep: I know you're Meryl Streep but for ONCE could you please wear something FLATTERING.

People, this is not good. Jon Stewart is hot shit though, I love him.

2 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Yes, I must say Jon is the best host yet.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous kristi said...

Update your blog girl!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home