Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ROMAN HOLIDAY!



Hey guys! It's been a while, I know. Forgive me! A lot has happened though! Let's see...well, to make a long story short I decided to throw caution to the wind and quit my job. But I didn't quit it just to be a bum and watch Oprah all day! No no, people, I quit my job to do something I always wanted to do: Europe!

That's right, I'm taking the Sarah show on the road in jolly old England, France, Greece, Italy, Austria, Germany, Holland and more! I'm so excited. I am planning to leave end of May and come back some time in July. I'm actually really sad to be leaving my job because we had a lot of fun here. I'll miss my coworkers with a special shoutout to Marty, and to Kam who is on mat leave and I miss her terribly!

I am so excited though, I really can't stop smiling about it. I'm going to be unemployed for the first time since I was, like, 10 delivering newspapers! Anyway, as you can tell, I'm pretty friggin excited. This is going to be a big summer, when I get back I have bridesmaid duty for my brother's wedding on Labour Day. After that, my parents are taking off on their own travels and I'll be HOME ALONE McCaulay Culkin-style for like 6 weeks. Then, who knows? I am seriously thinking of going to China to visit a friend who teaches English there. So many possibilities, so little me. Speaking of little me, the weight loss mission is going excellently. I've lost about 20 lbs. in total since August, most of which was lost January 1st on after I got the whole New Year motivation vibe going.

So all in all, life is good. Never perfect but no one's is. Things are great. OH and this Friday is St. Patty's day! I know I'll be wearing green and getting my drink on, I hope you guys have fun too! xoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

OMG! Thats awesome. I'm going to live vicariously through you because that is exactly what I want to do and hope to do one day!

Happy travels!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Kristi said...

That sounds sooo exciting. I also have a friend in China who teaches English. Your friends name doesn't happen to be Leisha, does it?

Until then, keep blogging and I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

20 pounds? Thats a 3 year old!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol thanks! you guys are so sweet! I will definitely blog my adventures...i can't wait! i'm too excited and it's still like 2 months away...ARGH! :)

7:30 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Sounds great!!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home