Monday, March 20, 2006

VACAY DAY!

Yes, today I had a vacation day. What have I been up to, you ask? Well, I decided to overhaul my room. One of those bursts of energy. So I got out the heavy duty garbage bags and went to work. 2 huge bags later, my room - more importantly, my closet - are sparkling. i love that!

also, i started spinning classes on friday. besides my ass really hurting, it's addictive! so much fun, and it's kind of neat how it's in the dark and there's a crazy disco ball going. seriously what other workouts have disco balls?! none, that's what. i heart spinning.

Anyway not much else to say right now. work again tomorrow. uhm...oh! i went shopping in the states on saturday and bought the hottest pink and gold dress ever, presumably to take with me on my trip. i can't even stand it anymore, May 31 where are you?!

song of the day: the sounds of Degrassi High.

2 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Careful of those Euro boys. They're gonna be chasing you all over the place.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha let's hope! ;)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home